Learn to Recognize Whale and Seal Species and Their Behaviour
Complete the training or familiarize yourself with references that will help you identify whales and seals:
- developed by Fisheries and Oceans Canada.
- Training manual on the Saguenay-St. Lawrence Marine Park website.
- Eco-Whale Alliance guide (in French).
- Poster illustrating the most commonly encountered whale species of the Northwest Atlantic.
- Educational kit: Link to our tools (see information sheets and content of forthcoming tool kit)